31 Days of International Zine Month 2014 ! (Day 1)

I have finally remembered about this before it happened - so I am going to try my hardest to do everything on the list this year!



I will be doing it in many forms :


- - - - - - -

So for Day 1 : Make a top 10 list of reasons why you love zines.


  1. It's a great platform to easily distribute your art.
  2. The community is very supportive of one another. 
  3. I love giving and receiving tactile things.
  4. It can be made in so many different ways.
  5. I've met a lot of interesting people through making them.
  6. You can trade them for other zines you are interested in or other art.
  7. The subject matter can be completely raw and unedited without anything held back.
  8. It can be a personal peek into someone else's life that you get to share with other people.
  9. Great conversation starter when you meet someone new - just hand them your zine.
  10. Being introduced through something new through someone giving you their zine.


- - - - - -

I've never fully done one of these 30-day things. So I'm hoping I will be inspired enough to keep up with it throughout the month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...