Obsession : Midori Traveler's Notebook

I discovered the Midori Traveler's Notebook one day while looking on instagram for Bullet Journal inspiration. I instantly became transfixed on this new way of journaling / organizing and started various searches for more info on it.

I have been a fan of the moleskine brand for most of the last decade and have the collection to show for it - from their yearly planners, to mini notepads, book-like sketchpads and journals. I am pretty obsessed with them and their quality. They withstand all the abuse my purses/satchels throw at them - but they can be pretty finite. Once you fill the pages it goes on your shelf.

The thing I love about the midori is how versatile and reusable it is. Essentially you are purchasing the leather case and it comes with some pre-made inserts, but there are an almost limitless amount of things you could add into it with how it is held together. This means I could keep my planner, sketchbook, and journal all tucked neatly inside of it and not have to carry all of these separate bulky books in my satchel.

As I do not have the funds to purchase one now - I am living vicariously through all of these beautiful pinterest photos.













What do you think - are you guys as intrigued?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...