Gardening - Vacay T-shirts - and new Jobs

Hola all. It's been a moment - I have only in the last week or so started to feel the urge to get back into some of my hobbies. I have been off for the last couple of weeks taking a break in-between Guvnor's and finding new employment. But am happy to report I was offered a job at Whole Foods last week.

Some of you may or may not know that I am quite obsessed with grocery stores and shopping at them. I'm like a kid in a candy shop discovering new foods and produce. I've wanted to work at Whole Foods back when I lived in Minnesota. I'm happy to have this opportunity to once again work for a top-rated grocery store / company.

In my time off, I've finally started working towards growing my first indoor garden. After reading about hydroponic window gardening I built my own system from scratch using the Window Garden directions.


I am waiting on seeds I ordered from an etsy seller to arrive this week - so I can plant them and start my garden!


I also rearranged my nook area of my room and decided to grow some plants in soil as well. I brought one of our miniature plants of and transplanted it into a bigger pot, and purchased my very first cherry tomato plant!



I'm very excited to see how everything turns out, and have been checking out numerous books from the library to read as much as I can on the subject - as well as watching many youtube how-to videos. There is so much to learn about gardening. 


I was inspired by Katie of KatieLouiseFord.com and her and her boyfriend's Vacay Shirts when I picked this up shirt from Beacon's earlier this week after trading in some clothes. This mint condition Herschel backpack was meant to be mine. I recently got a new bike for the warmer season and this one is a light lighter but no basket so I need a bigger backpack for toting things around until then.


I've been trying to make more of an effort to bring my digital camera out with me - since I have been wanting to do mostly film for the past couple of years it's still weird to have a shiny new DSLR, and I feel bad for neglecting this lovely gift George got me for our 1st anniversary. 


Bye for now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...