On the Zine Scene!


Hooray! I am actually able to do an 'On the Zine Scene' post this week! I have been missing out on a lot of great zines being posted over on etsy.com. Here is a collection of ones that have me inspired!







This is my brand new project : a part of my life in a zine.
I ate pizza, something happened to my cat, I added the poutine recipe, a lot of blabla and drawings. The cover is in color and it features some artwork inside.
20 pages including cover, quarter size, black-and-white inside, handwritten and photocopied.






National Handbag No. 01
32 pg/color and b&w

hardcore punk vs. fast fashion
interview with caitlin molloy of up mountains (upmountains.tumblr.com)
shoppers tour report
& more




About my cat. The inside is hand drawn and has rhymes. Mini-zine. 8 pages with cover.




31 recipes
28 pages
all desserts, all vegan!







22 of the most ridiculous pickup lines illustrated.

you may want to test some of these out on the ladies and gentlemen at that coffee shop, bar or park. really there is no way you could fail with lines like...

"I don't know if it's igneous or metamorphic, but baby, you rock" and "You must be the cause of global warming"







A zine filled with random animal facts and photos from the 1950s and 1960s.

18 pages of different animals and silly/random/odd facts about them.

Example: Some male squids "cross dress" to look like a female in order to get close enough to mate with one.

8.5 x 5.5 inches
snazzy green paper







The inspiration for this zine is my love of woody allen's awesome zingers. My favorite being "I can levitate birds. No one cares." I use these quotes as openers for a few short personal writings. Topics include anxiety, new perspectives on shame, family, letting go of lost loves and committing to new ones.

The center page spread features an original illustration of one of woody allen's most famous poses.

+ 16 pages plus covers
+ black and white photocopy
+ 1/8 page sized mini zine
+ heavy blue card stock cover
+ binding is hand stitched with thick green thread







10 never before seen cocktail recipes to titillate even the most advanced alcoholics! From the First Felony to the Pabst Smear, these recipes are sure to make your smile. 

Disclaimer: I waive any responsibility of what may happen if you actually drink or serve any of these cocktails.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...