Style.

So if you ladies and gents haven't noticed, I have stopped doing 'Etsy Favorites'. Frankly I don't have the time to window-shop on Etsy like I used to, so since I haven't decided what will fill Thursday's slot quite yet, I will fill it up with a style post + some extras of what my life is looking like lately.

First things first, we had our first really warm and sunny day today for the first time in what feels like forever. It got up to 81 today so I knew it would be on the warm side at work, so I took advantage of finally being able to wear my American Apparel romper to work. Problem was, I didn't know what to pair it up with, so I went through a couple different changes, as shown below:




[truth be told there were a few other changes before I settled with my final choice.]





I know I look like such a sour-puss in these pictures, but I think it was because I had just woken up and had to hurry to get ready to drive in stupid traffic.





Hopefully these more animated pictures will make up for the above faces.


Here is what my nails have been looking like for the past couple of days. I realized that I never shared a look that I did with the shatter nail-polish I got a few months ago. Also sorry about the lack of personal nail-shots I haven't been able to find time to get all of the things I used to do back into my new time schedule. If there was any more proof of this, it would be my desk :


I am kind of a neat freak most of the time. Only when I am in a creative fit do I just let things fall where they may. But this is not one of those times, this is just an out of control mess. I took this Wednesday night, yes that is some delicious strawberry flavored 'rice-dream' ice-cream I was nomming on. The huge box is all of my penpal supplies I have one package finished but the other I am halfway through I feel the worst about that [sorry hailey and janice!]. Then just a bunch of random things, my vitamins I take everyday, pretty pens, headphones, a huge stack of zines that I need to get through, my phone and camera, my tin of leftover flavored condoms from packing the 'Kiss & Tell' zine packs. [I have no use for flavored condoms.] Glasses, bandana for my hair, Vegan with a Vengeance, a pizza menu, and some pretty paper.

Onto some things that have been inspiring me lately.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

: Style Inspiration :
















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...