Through the Years.

I was recently re-organizing my flickr a bit, and discovered that I have been using it for 7 years to keep digital records of my life, so I can do things like show you guys what I looked like around this time for the past five years. I will start with today and go back in time.

[2011]

[2010]

[2009]

[2008]

[2007]

I don't think I look hugely different in this selection, other than hair colors and different piercings [I have been thinking about getting my septum re-pierced since the reason I took it out last time was because it was just getting irritated too much since I had gotten it right when I started a new relationship and I was doing too much making out, and well make-outs rules over nose piercings every-time. But now I have no time for make-outs so I think now is the time to get that fun piercing again. What do you guys think?]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...