My Week in Video.


Everything got out of whack this week with the blog. Things got insane. Between getting into school and getting a call-back for my third interview @ Buffalo Exchange things have been turning around. Went to an amazing Animal Farm themed party in Bushwick and a Kentucky Derby Party @ Pete's Candy shop in williamsburg and then randomly had an opportunity to go to Philly in the middle of Saturday. My first time leaving New York in almost a year and it was an absolute blast. From 50s beach themed dance parties to delicious vegan burger places with amazing handmade drawings all over the walls. I needed a spur-of-the-moment road trip it has been forever, It was surreal getting out of the city and seeing open land, everyone in Philly was really friendly and fun as well. Had a picnic in the park on mother's day and karaoke at nighttime to finish off a day of sight-seeing. Other things that happened this week: I became OBSESSED with this old digital short featuring a major crush of mine Julian Casablanca's [a Boombox is not a TOY!] Fell in love with these mixes from 8track [ Hooray for the yé-yé girls!, like caffeine and nicotine, i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart), Boner Jams 2011!,and Dance mix ] Kind of loved the new Gaga music video for [Judas], and the song was stuck in my head ALL weekend long. Made this amazing Balsamic Blueberry Crisp. Picked up a sweet dresser off the side of the road in philly while walking around the neighborhood and brought it all the way back to Brooklyn.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

*This week I am going to try to play catch-up with the blog, but I can't make any promises since I have a little bit of a cold since my little body is not used to all of the craziness that happened this past weekend [but so worth it]. I also have school stuff to attend this week [I'm picking out my classes!] and hopefully the getting of a new job!

I hope you enjoyed the extra long video this week, and make sure to peep the Double Rainbow in the video, I have never seen one before and it had been a long time since I had seen a Rainbow in real life as well so I knew going to Philly was a great choice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...