style.






This outfit is all about these new pants I picked up @ buffalo exchange last week. They are H&M and they fit perfectly. They are a bit edgy with the exposed zippers all over, but the fit is super flattering.

Glasses: Beacon's Closet
Shirt: Wet Seal
Belt: Thrifted
Pants : H&M
Shoes : Steve Madden.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


I got these on Tuesday with the rest of my credit @ the park Slope Beacon's Closet.
I was so psyched to find both of these pieces.
I need a lot more bottoms, since I mostly only have high-waisted skirts, so these two finds were amazing!
The jean shorts are American Apparel, [i didn't know they made denim] but these fit perfectly and although they look short, on me they are not!

Now this jumper! Holy crap, so much fun. I particularly like the fact that it is longer shorts than the shortie shorts, also the fabric is very soft and the way the suspenders are in the back I love as well. I can picture biking in this and a cut off-shirt or baggie shirt with pasties underneath this summer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Style inspiration :












LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...