Pussy Calculator [ My Latest Zine!]






PUSSY CALCULATOR

Pussy Calculator is a two-part zine

I wrote half in the spring of 2010 while I was working the 5am shift at Lund's [a high-end grocery store in Minneapolis]. Each entry was written on a piece of receipt paper from my register and scribed into this zine.

The other part came about because my step-dad sent me an entire album's worth of photographs that my mom had collected of all of the cat's that I have had throughout my childhood. I had no freaking clue what I was going to do with all of these old cat pictures so I comprised them into this zine. There are little stories of each of the cat's and some fun illustrations.

There were so many cat pictures that as a bonus feature you get your own personal picture to keep and frame in your house with a little story on the back.

ALSO in addition to all of the above this zine comes with a mini-zine that my home-boy made while I was putting together the final pieces of 'Pussy Calculator' when we were hanging out one day. He used a handful of pictures from my cat collection that I was sent to make a mini-story called 'Rupert & Sgt. Paws - A 'tail' of 2 best fwends' It is a must read.

Dudes this is the mother-load of zines.

Pussy Calculator comes bound a few different ways, so that is also a surprise within a surprise as to which way you will get your 'Pussy Calculator'

This zine is 24-pages printed on both sides in black and white, and will be sure to make you smile!

Get your copy on my etsy. Or shoot me a comment or email for trades!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...