My Week in Video.


This week I joined a few music blogs and was introduced to : Timber Timbre [which would be a great tour combined with 'Dead Man's Bones' they have the same kind of feel], Tennis [perfect for the spring weather we have been having, I could see them covering the classic 'Teenager in Love' song], the Born Ruffians latest album [I really enjoyed their first album his voice is unique in a way that I like and they are fun in the same vein as 'Vampire Weekend'], but the best find was from this band I listened to in high school The Juliana Theory [I hadn't heard the album since 03 when I used to listen to WAY too much.] All in all it was a good week for new music finds! I used my first ever groupon to buy a nail polish I had been coveting from FredFlare.com . Started a new zine called 'Pussy Calculator' that will be printed and put up on etsy next week. Had the most epic St. Patty's Day ever with 'Little Mermaid' Sing-a-long @ The Bellhouse. Had my bangs trimmed for free, colored my hair for spring, and got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in YEARS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...