My Week in Video.


This week felt relatively low-key other than the release of my latest zine, which I am happy to say I only have 4 copies left of from the original printing! Watched : Solitary Man, and The Fighter [which I highly recommend regardless of my dislike for Christian Bale it was great!] re-watched The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, and Sweet November. Went to a Bar that had the wallpaper that is in Margot Tenebaum's room and is also my current desktop wallpaper!. Listened to some of my favorite British lady singers way to much. Got back into writing loads more for my personal blog. Ate too much sugary sweets. Went to the post office nearly every single day. Ended the week with a live practice and a 'Guide to Getting it On' reading on ustream!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

What did you guys get into this past week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...