Get a Valentine's Day Card from Me!


So this year I've decided to actively not be that single girl who is all woeful about being single on the most celebrated anti-single holiday there is [and my favorite fake holiday]. By celebrating with everyone out there who comes to this website of mine and shares this part of my life with me.

Just fill out the form below to get a slice of Valentine's Day love from me, in the form of a handmade card from yours truly!


I found the idea from Biscuit and thought it was a perfect idea to help keep me positive about the whole thing. So I hope that you participate above it would mean the world to me! You are in no way required to send anything back, I love giving gifts in the mail it is one of my favorite things!

Have a great Sunday! Look out for the 'Video of the Week' later tonight! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...