JemiJams!

What what whawth qwitouheituh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes I wish that I could just have a voice-blog, maybe things would make more sense...but then you don't get the visuals, and that's what some/most people hate about phone conversations.... I don't know.

Either way, here is this weeks JemiJams song.



I did this one on the same day as one from a month or so ago when I kind of first started doing this bit, I saved it for a special occasion where I wouldn't have enough time on a tuesday to make a brand spanking new video, but since you guys have never seen it, it's brand spanking new to you!

Jem

p.s. for those of you who live in the Twin Cities areas you should come dance with me @ This weeks Transmission, check the theme!!



Event Info!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...