Make Music Monday.



OOh man, this was a close one. I really don't have a set time that I plan on posting these entries, but I had to work all day and am going out later tonight, so I had to get the song sent to me inbetween all of this. But it made it, this week's song is here!!!

My very first blues song, collaborated with Javier, I came at him with some lyrics and we managed to create the magic that is the song you are about to listen to :



I hope you guys loved it just as much as I did while we were making it and it was evolving. I am really psyched about it. I obviously believe in Karma, and thought I would take my swing at a Blues song inspired by it.

I don't have much else to write about it, but let me know what you guys think! Please!

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...