JemiJams!

This weeks song is brought to you by my undying love for this song for over one and a half decades.



The first time I heard this song was when I was a wee bit and my cousin was babysitting me and she had the stereo on so we could hear it from the backyard of my house, and it was a warm summer day and we were playing outside and she was swinging me around in circles by my arms while this song was playing. I've always identified it with a loving feeling since then, and it has become a lot more to me throughout the years as a song that I identified how I felt about love with. It was one of the first songs I learned to cover when I started playing the ukulele almost 3 years ago now, but this was the first time I have recorded it.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...