Some of my Favorites!




1. so...i think i love you. [embroidery], 2. IMG_7066, 3. Dresser Dainties, 4. matilda's birthday, 5. daggy disco, 6. fabric scraps



1. so...i think i love you. [embroidery], 2. IMG_7066, 3. Dresser Dainties, 4. matilda's birthday, 5. daggy disco, 6. fabric scraps


Lately I have been feeling rather productive, I've been working on one top-secret new endeavor for two special people's b-days, and I have also been slowly working on the new zines for the show next month.

I have been doing a lot of zine trading lately, and zine selling, I'm almost out of my 2nd printing on Lolita 3 and my 3rd printing on Lolita 1 and 2, wow! I never thought people would like my zine as much as I have been selling it, and that's worldwide!

Just in case you haven't gotten your mitts on the 3 issues of lolita I am going to be running a bit of a special. All 3 issues for $6 including shipping inside the U.S.A. and $7 International! It comes all pretty to your mailbox in my lovely red and white houndstooth packaging and lots of colorful stamps to excite your mailbox in ways it never thought possible!

If you are interested drop me a comment @ the end of this entry with your email and I'll send you all the details, and if you are afraid to comment just shoot me an email [ jemnifur@gmail.com ] .

For those of you who live in the Twin Cities area and want to wait, you can get the same deal of the first 3 issues for $5 if you come see me @ my booth on July 11th + 12th. [ http://zinefest.org/ ] .

Musical news, not too much practice has been getting in because of the zinefest and other extra crafty work, but I would really like to do at least one show this year at a venue, and possibly one park show this year in the fall though.

Food news, I've been cooking up a storm as usual, but I haven't been taking any pictures, I recently got 'Vegan with a Vengeance' and it is fabulous having it around, I just made my very first manicotti yesterday and it was vegan, pretty amazing stuff if I do say so myself. Also made some chocolate/raspberry Blondie Bars this week too, soo ooey gooey yum yum.

Also I am up way too early today, for no reason in particular.. but it really made me want to see the sunrise, I've never done that in my life, I think that's strange, but I don't know a good place in the twin cities to partake in such an event that would do it justice, anyone out there know?

Well that's all for this early morning lady hope you peeps have a good day!

Jem

p.s. just in case you didn't check it out before, or missed that blog entry I have been updating my other blog pretty regularly and would like other people's input on some of the entries that I wrote, so go check out my other blog  . [if you don't have the password just email or comment and I'll send it to you, k-thanks-bye!]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...