What up new year!

I have my new year's resolution thingy, but I have to upload it to the computer, so that will be for next time.
This entry is about other new stuff. like this!



New Hair!
That's right, no more red-head Jemibook. that was old news. that was last year. This year, or at least for now it's Black and Magenta. I've been enjoying it very much. I haven't done black since 2004/05 I believe, I forgot how much it brings out my blue eyes it's kind of startling sometimes.


More new stuff: Yummy Food!



I made this delicious salad for myself, Aviah and Mr. Sweet a few days ago.
It's 100% raw except for the Gorgonzola cheese. And super simple to make.
Just chop what needs to be chopped and put it on in layers on top of the lettuce.
Cucumber / Cherry Tomatoes / Alfalfa sprouts / Chickpeas / Gorgonzola Cheese / Pine Nuts / Avocado and More Cucumber top with whatever you want!



Made this one yesterday for lunch.

Lemon Pesto Rigatoni [recipe from here]

You may prepare this cooked or raw - your choice...

The Recipe:
3 medium zucchinis, shredded OR
Prepared pasta of choice - do not rinse

1 bunch cleaned and washed spinach
2 lemons, juiced + zest from 1
1/2 cup pinenuts, plain or toasted
6 tbsp fresh basil
2 cloves garlic
Sea salt to taste
1/4 cup olive oil
Rice Parmesan to sprinkle

In processor combine and mix the pinenuts, lemon juice, spinach, basil, garlic, salt - gradually add a little olive oil until all ingredients are mixed together.
Warm up and combine with zucchini or pasta then sprinkle with rice cheeze and fresh lemon zest.

You may also place it under the broiler to melt the cheeze if you are so inclined.

- - - - - -

Also made some Vegan chocolate chip cookies, but I don't have a picture of that one sorry.

- - - - - -

Oh, you will be excited to hear that I have almost finished inking! I did so much yesterday my little hand was hurting, only two more sections and then I'm finished, I think I may actually be able to finish tomorrow and POSSIBLY if there is a few extra bones in my bank account I can do some test printing! Horray! So far off of schedule but better late than never right.

- - - - - -

I also wanted to mention that I was blogged about here as well as one of my favorite girls San, it's super neat to be lumped in with someone I <3 so much, and being blogged about period is super flattering. I mostly feel like I blog for myself, so it's nice to be recognized by other people and know that I inspire people!


Okay so there was some blog loving!

Much Love,
Jemibook

p.s. make some panties for the new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...