Food Day.



Today was a productive day, cleaned my hair, and the bedroom, some laundry was accomplished, bought new pens for inking, and finished inking!! Went to see this:



and I made some yummy Vegan yum-yum's [Mr. sweet has been taking all the pictures of the food I've been making, have I mentioned before how much I LOVE being with a boy who knows how to take good photographs, it's a rare find]!:



10 - 15 Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Cup Kalamata Olives
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
2 1/2 Tbsp Oil
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp fresh parsley [ I used dried basil instead]

Cut each tomato in half, lengthwise. Using a small spoon [ I used my fingers] , remove seeds and juice from each tomato half. Set tomato halves aside. In a food processor, blend together the olives, garlic, oil, and pepper. Stuff each tomato half with olivada mixture and garnish top with parsley. Makes 20-30 tomatoes.



Pomegranate Lentil Soup
Recipe here

- - - - - -

finished new resolutions:



- - - - -

Happy to get things done, even though I have a million more things I need to accomplish, babysteps right?

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...