Pressing Pause.




So I've been in 'pause' mode right now, before the big move and it's driving me crazy! It's different when it's your own house where your things have their own place and you aren't all a mess, than when you are rooming at someone's else's place.
Plus I don't really know how to 'relax' or 'chill-out' properly I suppose, I'm used to constantly having something to do or something that I'm working on, or working some silly job that takes up a majority of my time, lots of free-time for me is a foreign concept.
So I'm trying my best at it, trying to stay productive and also trying to waste time, I've been spending a lot of time walking and talking on the phone, and I hardly ever use my telephone, thankfully I have a lot of roll-over minutes!

Also funny thing happened today when I checked my flickr account, someone had 'favorited' my 'New Year's Resolutions' that I had made earlier this year, and guess what the number 1 thing on the list is? ...

#1 Move away from jacksonville.

Hah, so much for keeping up with my resolutions, but I finally completed one without even remembering. All the rest of them I have been doing mostly without thinking also, so I've been keeping up on it without even trying really.

- - - - -

Okay here's a technical/artistic question for those of you who read my blog who draw.
I've always had a problem transferring my drawings from pencil into ink and color. What methods do you use?

- - - -

That's all for now, also I'm trying to get rid of my clearwire service I've posted it on craigslist right now, but if anyone knows someone who needs/wants internet for $24.99 a month let me know!

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...