Heart-Core



So a end of the week check-up!
I had another going-away party last night with some of my family, and today I had more family shenanigans giving farewells and good-lucks and such.
I was able to manage all of my things in my very small little aveo and it's up to par for the trip, I will be setting sail across this fine country on early Wednesday morning to follow my heart's desire I absolutely can not wait to be there. I will be sure to take pictures/video/etc. during my travels to document.

I've been trying to draw a picture each day and have been succeeding, the picture I drew yesterday I didn't take a picture of, but I should have some down time on sunday-tuesday to get those in and on the internet.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...