Youtube Favorites

I've been a part of the Youtube Craze since Jan 06 and I have over 40 videos I've made and posted on there, some of my music, some of my life in chicago, some of this crazy theme I had with my ex-roomate Haniel, I haven't made videos in awhile because of no longer having access to a video-camera, and using my digital one is just agonizing because it cuts out every 30 seconds.
But I do still frequent Youtube for fun new inspiring videos.
Here are a few of my favorite videos from over the years.



As you'll notice almost all of my choices are music videos, or song-remakes, a great song plus stimulating visuals just make the song and the experience so fulfilling to me.













What are some Youtube/Any Other Video Website, video's that you have favorited?

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...