On Repeat



Who loves finding new music? Great new music that just fits your style and you wonder how you ever did without it in your collection?

I DO!

I've had the super-pleasure to find a nice collection of songs in the past week/month.
So I've decided that I will start a little new thing on Music for this blog.

Every Friday I will post a collection of 5 songs I have been playing on repeat, they can be old, new, played-out, hidden, secret, or top 40's. Anything that I just have been playing non-stop.

Here is this week's Line-up.

Kimya Dawson : Tire swing
Yael Naim : New Soul
The Bird and the Bee : Fucking Boyfriend
Born Ruffians : Barnacle Goose
Sondre Lerche : Modern Nature

And you can download and listen to them also using this link.
DivShare File - Archive.zip

The songs this week have helped me dance, stay in touch with my kitschy side, and fall head over heels in love.

What Songs have you been playing on repeat?

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...