Outfit Round-up!

Here is a collection of my outfits from the past few months, Click on them to see it as it was intended to be viewed!









There are days that I wish I had a specific style that I followed, mostly because I am jealous of people who have a highly developed specific style, but the problem for me and achieving such a thing is that I absolutely can not settle on one style, so I flip and flop to different styles as easily as I wake up in the morning and feel I should adorn myself with such clothing for the day. I never think I shouldn't be dressing like a certain style a certain day it's just assumed, maybe it will develop into something somewhere down the line.

Until then I will get my creative inspiration from those who have their own specific style and continue learning the ways of fashion/clothing/image.

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...