International Zine Month (Day 11) Mail Art

Day 11 : Make some mail art

Wish and ye shall receive!


I just did three designs. Inspired by ones I found on pinterest. The Blue one I blatantly ripped off because honestly I am no good at coming up with intricate designs but I want to try and get better at it - and I learn best from copying others first getting ideas and learning little tricks and then implementing it into my style.

My version
My inspiration

My version

My inspiration

My version

My inspiration.

I haven't sat down and hand-drawn out anything like these sorts of things in so long - it was kind of tedious and not my normal style of creating/collaging. But I like breaking out of my instant gratification type creativity every so often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...