New Hair.

Hey guys! Thought I would come over here to update for a bit.

 First things first - I just rebleached my roots and decided to do a change-up from my purple to go pink for a short bit.

 

It's a nice shade - I diluted it a bit with conditioner and mixed it with a bit of light purple to mix it up- I can't wait till it fades to more cotton candy shades - it will be even more fun with all of this curly hair that I have been doing lately.

 - - - -

 Here is a few different pictures of me having pink hair throughout my life:


 

With my brother in 2004 in Orlando.

   

(hah! I secretly love this photo more than all of the others - because it shows how far I've come with my style. This was from when my mother was still in control of what I was able to buy - then I got 'moved' to my father's and I was able to do whatever I wanted with my hair - at this point in my life all i did was  got high - went online and ate a lot of garbage food. - oh little Jem!]

 Mall @ Millennia in Orlando 2004.

   

[also this one makes it very apparent that I was 19]

   

Orlando 2004.

 

2005 in Chicago.

   
 2010 in Minneapolis. 
 - - - - - 
 It is always fun for me to compare all of my transformations - it never feels as long as it has been - but I have been dying my hair all sorts of different colors for over a decade now. It never gets old! It is going to be a glorious day today. Sunny and 79 here in New York City! I have been jonsin' to restart updating this blog again - but have been so consumed with everything going on with all of the traveling and such so - possibly once I move out of this place in August and stay with Benzie for a bit and have everything a lot more paired down I will be more clear of mind and be able to focus. Will do another update post about the trip, Lana Del Ray, and other stuff later!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...