Saturday is for . . .

Flashbacks!

Here was what I was doing today in 2009.




Going to a Runway show with my then new friend Simon at the W Hotel in Minneapolis. We got our photos snapped and the girls really liked how I had wrapped my hair up. This was my first time wearing that dress [ one of my all time favorites but hardly gets any play] as well!

Here was what I was doing today in 2010.


I had decided on this day that I was tired of the summer and wanted it to be fall already [it was a REALLY hot summer last year in new york] and so I wanted to channel it with my look. I wore this out to a birthday meet-up in Park Slope.

Here is what I looked like today!



Today I just went to work, hung out with fun girls, talked with customers and was just goofy mostly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...