Make Music Monday




I'm sorry but i decided i refuse to let us go
even though it's been a year since we parted
but I just think it's easier for me to love you forever
than to ever say goodbye.

I regret when we both gave into our different paths
When you said don't go I wished I stayed.
if i'd known that I would never stop feeling like this
I would have turned around and stayed.

Cause you and me
were never supposed to not be
I think it was just bad timing
Once we figure out what both these paths were all about
You'll come back to me.

Here is my latest song. It came to my randomly on Friday afternoon, even though I am still a bit sick and my voice obviously sounds a bit wrong I decided to record it for this weeks make music monday. Hope you enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...