My Week In Video.


This week was pretty chill. I worked on a project for work which is why I picked up all of those magazines in the video. Which made me really want to get a ton of magazine subscriptions, but I have to remember I am trying to saaaaave money! I mostly worked and then came home and passed out, but I did manage to hang out with some homies on Thursday after work. The G train wasn't working this weekend and I had to take a train into Manhattan where my ears-popped when I went under water...still is freaky but I was okay, also took way longer. Finished reading 'Just Kids' by Patti Smith. I read the entire book in one week, it was a really inspirational read it was hard to put it down when I had to go to work I would recommend it to all, and especially those who are creative and anyone who lives/lived in New York it is sort of nostalgic as well. Lady Gaga rocked my head-phones the most this week, followed by Cults and Rufus Wainwright. I've never had all of Rufus' albums before so now I am discovering all of these beautiful songs that have been added to my favorite songs like 'The Art Teacher' the melody in the song is so haunting while he tells this story of a secret love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...