Make Music Monday



So here is a video I did last year before I moved to Bay Ridge that I don't know why I never posted. It is an original song I made last year called 'Clean Slate'. I originally posted it on my tumblr, back when I was using tumblr as my blog exclusively and here is what I had to say about it then :


"This weeks song makes me happy, because I am really excited about how the lyrics came out in the song. It came out exactly like I was imagining in my head! I always am happy when that happens. 

This song is about when you meet someone new and you guys are both vibe-ing on each other but you both are feeling super vulnerable from your last relationship and are afraid to start over as a ‘clean slate’ and give it a proper go. 

I don’t know if this has ever happened to you, but I have seen it in a lot of movies so I think that I am not the only one this has happened to in life."


It's weird to think about when I wrote this song in November, now that is 8 months ago and the head space I am in now compared to then is so completely different. It makes me kind of sad that I haven't been making any new music lately because I won't have any documentation on what was swirling around in my head during this crazy time in my life.

Lately I have been feeling inspired to write new music again, actually today in particular when I was driving to work I had the idea for a new song, I usually have to put it into action day of but I had absolutely no time for it today, but I have Wednesday off I will try to work on something new then. Until then enjoy the above video!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...