Style.









It's the revival of my favorite dress! I picked this up last year from H&M and wore it a million times last year until it got too cold. I pulled it out today because it has been so warm and nice out. I also went for an interview @ a newspaper today and they thought that I was all dressed up for the royal wedding. So I guess it can be for that as well.

Either way, I ran like 10 blocks or whatever to make it on time for the interview, I spent too long doing my hair and lost track of time. Oopsie! I made it on time though.

As for tonight, all I can say is that it is going to be starting with huge styrofoam cups filled with beer and walking around the park, whatever happens after that will be amazing I'm sure!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

: Style Inspiration :







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...