Style.








Here is my outfit from yesterday, I was celebrating the fact that it got up to 80 Degrees for the first time all year! It was so warm. I think I even was warm at one point! I got my bangs trimmed, and wore this ridiculous hair complete with ghetto ke$ha braid in the back.






Today's outfit is for my 2nd interview @ Buffalo Exchange. It is a reversal of the outfit I wore for my first interview on Monday. I wanted to go for something cute that showed my style, but also was going to keep me cool enough with our lovely warm weather we are having. [currently 71!] Everyone wish me luck, I really would love to get this job, Buffalo seems like such a great company to work for and the people there are pretty great every time I am there!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

: Style Inspiration :









LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...