Make Music Monday



So this week I bring you a video from 2007 which is just a video of my friends and I hanging out in Palm Coast, FL @ the only place that is open @ 3am Wal-mart. We were just fooling around and this was when I was taking a lot of videos and all of that jazz and in this video is where you can see when I found my very first ukulele that I taught myself to play from. Oh, the good ole days when I would come home after work or college and spend hours learning chords and teaching myself how to sing and play at the same time. It seems like another lifetime away now. Isn't it weird how 5 years can go by just like that?


The playlist for this week is nostalgic in its finest form. All of these songs are songs from my high school years!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...