Neat Nails!

*sorry about the audio not working, I guess Tegan and Sara don't like their music being used on youtube?*

So it has been awhile since my last 'Neat Nails' post, but I was sick and there was all of the holiday things getting in the way so I wasn't able to get anyone to model for me. I had someone planned for yesterday but it fell through. I had been saving this design for 3 weeks to use for my next post, but decided to just do it on myself. Sorry I don't have any close-up complete shots I can't really do it on myself with much luck. This design was inspired by the cosmos. I came up with this idea around the time I invented the 'Red Forest Galaxy'.


Here are some nails that I have fallen in love with this week:





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

If you would like to see some of my previous tutorials check here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...