Kiss & Tell [ 21 True Stories of Smut ]




Kiss & Tell is a zine I made for a 24-hour 24 paged zine challenge with myself. I made it when I was sick in bed with a fractured rib.

This is a collection of 21 true stories of different sexual experiences I have had throughout my life. Each entry was hand written bound with red thread and featuring a cover of red vellum-type paper. The back cover features my senior picture hand-drawn on, each picture has a different drawing on it.

There are stories ranging from online chatroulette exhibitionism, to sofia coppola fantasies, how I lost my virginity and 4-20 sex.

So if you are as big of a pervert as I am, you will love this zine!


Get your own copy of this zine on my etsy today! As long as you are there you can pick up a copy of some of my other zines as well :


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...