My Week in Video.


This week was filled with moving and snow. In between those two things I watched a few documentaries : 'The Botany of Desire' as well as 'The Beautiful Truth' which was exactly what I needed to get me back to upping my raw intake again-although the movie was pretty ridiculous the facts and information were there and they proved their point. I discovered Century 21's amazing deals on tights and bra's and splurged on a collection of new tights and socks for way cheap. Had the best Saturday night which included blood orange gelato and dancing until 3am @ The Woods. Finally listened to Ryan Gosling's band 'Dead Man's Bones' and fell head over in heels in love.[the video even has a kid dressed up at Edward Scissorhands!] Continued work on the latest zine by starting to hand color 50 zip-lock bags and I got the cutest zine on Tea in the mail as well! Not much planned for this week thus far except for working on the zine pack. Here is to hoping that the school finally processes my application!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What did you guys get into this week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...