My Week in Video!

Like I said in my previous post, I am in the process of moving so I apologize but some of the features are going to be skewed this week. So instead of a new video for this week, here is a collection of videos from the past few months since I started 'My Week in Video'. Just in case you missed any!









- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So other than moving this week I watched loads of Grey's Anatomy with Ben & Brit Brit [up to season 2 now! Re-watched 'The Social Network' and watched 'Blue Valentine' and 'Barry Munday' for the first time. Became obsessed with the song 'You & Me' by Penny & The Quarters [after watching Blue Valentine]. Listened to 'The Andrews Sisters' tons and started playing Wii Fit! Colored my hair a darker Red and visited my first Bay Ridge bar [totally broific]. Snacked tons and felt like a bear in hibernation in the new house. Received the best mail and got more contributions to make the new zine pack I am working on even more amazing [can't wait to finish it-will come out in February!]. Did a video dump after having to start using my old phone again on my flickr. Posted an ad on craigslist to see what kind of people are in Bay Ridge and get this response along with lots of other lame-o's. I also fell in love with Zach Hyman's Glitterous Exhibition.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What did you guys get into this week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...