My Week in Video.



So this week was pretty slow. I discovered that I had a fractured rib and dealt with it the best I could all week. Watched Black Swan, Sex and the City [the first movie] and A Woman is a woman while papering myself with a french night for one. Had lots of other foods from raw oysters, to salmon, to repeat. Worked on new zines and sent out old zines. Made my first Forever 21 online purchase, and found a coin purse on etsy to suit my needs! Became obsessed with the latest CocoRosie and LCD Soundsystem albums, and discovered Sleigh Bells for all my brooklyn-dancing needs! Here's to hoping I won't be stuck in bed nursing myself back to health all week while staying warm from the blizzard outside.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What did you guys get into?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...