My Week in Video.



So my cold dragged into this past week as well, so most of my time was spent in bed watching more movies and drinking loads more tea because I was adamant for this not to bleed into the weekend again. Watched Due Date, Cheri, What A Way to Go!, and Ladies & Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains. Got nostalgic and downloaded two bands from my high-school years. Once I started feeling better on Friday I made a run for the door! Played games @ Barcade, created characters for a new show at Brooklyn Public Bar, ate pizza again and took photobooth pictures. Had the most amazing deviled eggs at The Richardson paired with a delicious strawberry red wine, and somewhere in there indulged in some cheese fries! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

What did you get into this week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...