Make Music Monday!



This weeks song was inspired by my being sick, and is the first song in a long time that I actually used other instruments other than just the ukulele. This new Garageband is not too bad. It is the closest I have come to a blues-reminiscent song with the ukulele, which I am always fond of. I can see how my new album is going to be turning out with the songs I have been churning out this MMM run. 


This weeks playlist of the week is a tribute to my 7 exes. I thought I would do a little play on Scott Pilgrim. Each one influenced different parts in my life with their musical tastes, and now these songs/artists always remind me of them. I think that is one of my favorite things about relationships the musical exchange.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Let me know what you guys think of this song, feel free to share on your own pages/facebooks/websites/etc.
<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...