Make Music Monday.



It's been 3 months since I started re-doing Make Music Monday again.
It's nearing to the time when I will be starting on the new Make Music Monday Version 2.0 cd! Are you people's excited, will you get one when they come out? I hope so, it would make me a happy little ukulele playing lady!

I knew it was going to be hard for me to make a song this week for some reason it wasn't flowing out like it usually does. So I was happy with what I managed to spew out this week. It's not true of my situation now, and I never really always felt this way when I was single, but sometimes I did, probably after a particularly bad date. Being single isn't all that bad, but being in love is exponentially better for sure.



Cross your fingers you guys, today is the day we find out if we get our new place to move into! I want to be moved into our new place already. I really love my room right now, but in our new place I will actually have doors in my room, so then I won't have to annoy my room-mates with my uke playing, or loud Lady Gaga music constantly playing,haha.

Also it was pretty chilly last night when I was out having fun in the twin cities, it's happening!! it's turning into fall, I am super stoked I can't wait the next few months here are better than the whole year combined!

Hope you all have an incredible week, I'm pretty sure I will.

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...