Things that should be mine.

While searching on etsy today for an item for a pending video shoot with Benjamin I found a whole bunch of things that need to be included in my wardrobe.



High Waisted Skirt w/ Pockets


An Uber Cute Romper, I really want a romper!!


Kind of addicted to Bustle's now!


I mean just check out how extravagant they are, perfect for my style.


I want this skirt in all the primary colors it comes in, pretty please!


This Neck corset is divine.


Another bustle to fancy up one's wardrobe


A lovely interpretation of the skirt that Carrie wears in sex in the city!


Yes I will take this jumper in marriage!


Normally I don't go for too much animal print, but this has just the right amount of sassy to it!


Love it! Check out her cute specs also!


What are you swooning over lately?

Jem

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...