2008 in Review.

I stole this from one of my favorite blogs : Pony & Zucker

- - - - - -

describe 2008 with 3 words:
Fashion-Forward, healthy, revolutionary

which concerts did you visit in 2008?
King Khan, lots of local shows, The Black Kids, Buffalo Tears

where do you live now?
Minneapolis, Minnesota and St. Paul, Minnesota : aka both of the twin cities.

what happened on yr birthday?
I moved into a new apartment with my then boyfriend. I also worked.

what was yr favorite moment in 2008?
Driving away from Jacksonville.

which one was yr favorite month?
I really liked all the time I got to spend with my best friend, before she headed off on new life adventures.

most influential people in 2008?


My Little Asian Girl


My Dad


The Most Amazing Room-mates ever.


Ex-Lovers


Mr. Sweet

did you find new friends?
I think I did.

do you regret something?
I do, but I know it was meant to happen the way it did to get me to where I am now, which is exactly where I want and need to be.

did yr life change in 2008?
HELLS yes. Other than the moving [which is a common thing in my life now]. I got to experience relationships I haven't been able to with connect with properly in years [bryant/javier] and start new ones [ben/liz]. Meet a person who would blow everyone else out of the water, and put everyone else I've ever been in a relationship with make sense to where I am now.

did you find a new job?
I always find new jobs, maybe one day, I'll find 'that' job, but I'm not holding my breath.

are you happy that 2008 is over soon?
Yes, I want to start new! I didn't hate 2008 but i just want a clean slate to spread my ideas, projects, and love all over.

have you already made plans for traveling in 2009 - and if yes, where to?
Yes, I want to go on a road-trip with my room-mates and Mr. Sweet to Duluth, where we can all have beautiful-nature-esque fun in the sun!

best book you read in 2008?
I really liked 'The perks of being a wallflower', but I think "love is a mix-tape' wins.

best film you saw in 2008?
Hmm. I like the Dark Knight, other than the stupid voice parts. But Let the Right one in was pretty amazing as well as the new Kaufman flick, I won't decide.

5 Musicians you listened to in 2008 too much!
She & Him
The Bird and The Bee
Patrick Watson
Amanda Palmer
The Beatles

what were you doing at new years eve last year at 23.59?
On a rooftop party in downtown Jacksonville.

how are you gonna celebrate new years this year?
I have no idea. I think I would like to go downtown, but I don't know if I work or not, so I suppose it depends on that really.

what are you looking forward to in 2009?
Puppies! Having a desk that I can get organized and work on my things with. Experiencing minneapolis/st.paul through all the seasons. Making new memories.

what do you want to change in 2009?
My financial situation.

what are you NOT looking forward to in 2009?
nothing.

are you planning on having any kids in 2009?
oh the miracle of life...

One Picture From every Month :


January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...