One year in the Making.



The above pictures were taken exactly a year ago.
I fell in love with Minneapolis in those following days.
I spent the days/weeks/months after I left dreaming of days in Minneapolis.
I spent the days/weeks/months after telling people how much I felt Minneapolis was my place.
I fell in love with Minneapolis over and over in my dreams and with every new hobby I acquired that Minneapolis supported.
I moved to Minneapolis two months ago September 25th.
Everything prophesied in my dreams has done nothing but come more true and been embellished by things that I would never be able to dream.
Thank you to my amazing room-mates who said 'Yes' when I asked for a place to stay.
Thank you for all the amazing fun that you've given me so far.
Thank you for all the things I'll add to the list of things I love about you.
Minneapolis let's be friend's forever.

Happy Thanksgiving world.
Happy Birthday to my brother Patrick, finally 21!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...