Moving on?



It's been ages since I updated this baby. August turned out pretty crappily for me, artistically-financially-and emotionally. I've been pretty wrecked trying to get things together with everything adjusting this month, and it's been pretty emotionally draining. Not to mention we just had a 'tropical storm' that killed our power for 2 days and our fridge, a lot of stupid bad luck things have been happening.

Shawn and I have been talking about Atlanta again, moving and kind of starting over from scratch and getting everything together so we can focus on our lives, and not on struggling, and this scene in jacksonville.

Don't get me wrong I have a fondness for some of the people here in jacksonville, but I've come to find that a lot of the things I've been told about this place/scene is true and I don't believe that it will help me achieve what I want to do in the long-run... truthfully I knew this around the time I went and visited Minneapolis last November but I haven't had the financial means of doing anything about it.. I actually often have dreams about living in Minneapolis with javier,bryant,liz and ben more than I have dreams about anything else, which I'm sure is a sign...but I'm trying to make the best of what I'm doing now and making arrangements for the future.

As for zine-wise. I have been writing/drawing in my sketchbook pretty daily, not in the style of my other zines and what I've been doing is in color..so yeah

Well.....that's all for now..

Bye bye,
Jem

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...