Year in Review 2012.

2012 in Review.

Describe 2012 with 3 words:
Fickle, Explosive, Profitable.

Which concerts did you visit in 2012?
Die Antwoord, Marina and the Diamonds, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Drive Soundtrack Show, Men Without Hats.

Where do you live now?
Bushwick!

What happened on your birthday?

What was your favorite moment in 2012?
Officially signing the lease on the new home Benzie and I found!

Which one was your favorite month?
 July, because of these :


Most influential people in 2012?


My Best friend Benzie - but that is every year. He keeps me sane, makes me laugh all the time, and is a truly good human-being. I treasure our friendship soo much - I couldn't bare to move away from him yet.. but it's a good thing - because we are exactly where we wanted to be when we first decided to move to NYC 2 1/2 yrs ago... it's going to be a good 2013!



My work-mates. They are always there to make me laugh, listen to my horror stories, and just are all around awesome people. Without their constant support this year I would not have been quite the same!

Did you find new friends?


These two super babes : Lindsay and Christina. 


Mary Hall 
We met at work, and I knew when I introduced her to Ben it would be a PURRfect match - and I'm glad I was right, I'm happy I get to see her twice as much!

Do you regret something?

Nope, I feel like I made the right choice staying in NYC instead of moving to Austin this year, that's the only thing that I may have..thankfully I'm still happy with my choice!

Did your life change in 2012?

Yes, I think I fully started to appreciate my job and all that it had to offer for me specifically and started to take advantage of what I could do with it and where I could go within the company. It put a lot of other things into perspective for my life and made me feel much more fulfilled and satisfied with my time in NYC and what I was doing in general and the direction I wanted to take with my life. 

Did you find a new job?

Not a new job, but I was offered a new 'marketing' position that they are starting up in my district! I'm excited to see what it will entail. 

Are you happy that 2012 is over soon?

Only because I feel like 2012 had a bit of a dark shadow over it with all of this apolcolypse talk throughout the year, and I don't think it is good to have things like that looming over an entire year. Overall the year was good - but 2013 looks very shiny and new!

Have you already made plans for traveling in 2013 - and if yes, where to?

So far, I know I am visiting FLA the end of January - just for vacations and to hang out with some of my favorite people that I haven't seen since 2008. There are always talks of visiting Minneapolis - my baby my home, and possibly Vegas for Ben's bday this year (since last year we spent all of our money on moving) ...and then I hope to have some road trips in there as well - maybe visit boston for the first time.

Best book you read in 2012?

Unfortunately I didn't read any good books this year - I did read '50 Shades of Grey' but that was pure novelty and I just wanted to see what all the hype was.. I picked up some new zines at the fests I was in this year, but I didn't have a lot of relax time where I felt like I could...I probably would have better luck with audio books now. 

Best film you saw in 2012?
Dark Knight Rises Moonrise Kingdom The Vow (it's no time traveler's wife..but I've gotta get my romance on!) Hunger Games (duh!) W.E. (beautifully shot, and I love the choice of actresses) Wanderlust (simply because the bathroom scene where paul rudd is siking himself up made me almost pee I was laughing so much) Friends with Kids (love the cast, and the real moments in the film...i did cry) The Five-Year Engagement (maybe a bit longer than it should have been,but cute) Take this Waltz (simply for this one scene towards the end that Seth Rogan has that KILLS me it's so sad) Katy Perry : Part of Me (I had goosebumps almost the entire more..love this dame) Ruby Sparks (cute movie, and I think I may have a lil crush on Paul Dano) Lincoln (spielburg killed it)

5 Musicians you listened to in 2012 too much!

Lana Del Rey

Katy Perry

Radical Face

Die Antwoord

Marina and the Diamonds



What were you doing at new years eve last year at 23.59?
In bed sleeping!

How are you gonna celebrate new years this year?
Like this. 

What are you looking forward to in 2013?

Shit Yeah Girl shows, teaching myself how to play harp, film photography, writing more, make outs, fetish parties, concerts, NYC summer (always), bike riding, road trips, open possibilities.

What do you want to change in 2013?

mental health, energy levels, diet.

What are you NOT looking forward to in 2013?

Winters. Hurricanes. Tornados. any natural disasters really, the 'L' train being down.

Are you planning on having any kids in 2013?

nope...but I wouldn't mind a fur baby.

One Picture From every Month :

January


February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September 

October

November

December 


Here are my Reviews of 2008 and 2009 and 2010 and 2011

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...