It's the New year.

Dudes I know I have been slacking on the blog front.

But I have been steadfast as always over on my tumblr. jemibook.tumblr.com [I have been using it for almost three years now - I usually post outfit photos everyday on there and have a new 'instagram-like' 
app I've been using as well to take more daily photos]

My new years was nothing special - but I wanted it that way so nothing bad could happen. I went to sleep at 12 while listening to third eye blind.

I thought about doing resolutions. I don't have good luck with them - so I usually try not to do them. But something that I have been wanting to do - and I've noticed from the other blogs that I follow and enjoy is smiling!

It's kind of simple and silly but I tend to have a more serious face for my default face and people think that I'm upset or mad or something. Some of the blogs I follow really make me smile when I see these girls great smiles. [examples below]






[Yours Truly -probably my biggest inspiration for this - her smile is so darling!]

I thought about doing a project - maybe a 365 smile photo each day. I've never tried one of those 365 projects so it would be interesting to see if I could do it.

What do you guys think? Do you have any strange resolutions this year?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...