Best Friends means. .

here is where I can type in the lyrics to a 'Taking Back Sunday' we were both into in high school. Or not.

I am getting pumped up about having my wifey back in my life on the regular. So I decided to make this post of a snap of us through the last decade of our friendship. We met our freshman year of high school in Biology Honors class. Fancy stuff - I was the awkward kid with huge jnco pants who came in the middle of the semester, and she was the awkward Russian kid who wore huge giraffe shirts - clearly we were destined for best friend for life status.


The first picture I have of us together. This was on Anastasia's birthday in 2000.

For some reason we thought it would be cool to make videos of us lip-syncing to songs on her webcam and recording it. Only a few more years and it would be the 'youtube' thing to do.


Boxing in public near the fort in St. Augustine.


A spontaneous dip in the ocean with just our under-garments after visiting 'our' place St. Augustine.


After we had graduated High School, in the bathroom at her house [a place we spent a lot of time in, dying each others hair and doing random 'goth' photoshoots]


A drawing I made of her from a picture she posted on her myspace when she was in college down in Miami/ft. lauderdale.



At the Ibar in Orlando.


We both had white pups as well, my pup : Flava-Flav on the left, and her lovely lady Laika! Even our pups were bff's when they hung out.


In the fancy bathroom's at Flagler College in St. Augustine.


At a Halloween party in our hometown.


She always made my birthday's special.


Once we ventured back to our hometown [Palm Coast] there were some new places to explore.



For a music video that we tried making for 'Little Asian Girl' which is about her.


Before my first performance at a venue she was by my side!





Getting Electric in Jacksonville.


Birthday Party at My house.



Birthday Party on the town.




A few months ago for my most recent birthday! It was the first time I had seen her in nearly two years.

Now she is coming for good! I am excited for our continuing adventures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...