Style.







So this is what I wore to my performance this past Saturday. I changed my outfit three or four times before I decided on this. I thought it was sparkly enough to be performance ready, plus I wanted something flashy for the party after.


I added the cat-mask for some fun times at the party. It's always a must to pose with drunken passed out people at clubs.








This was my outfit for my interview today @ Buffalo Exchange in Williamsburg. It turned out to be a very warm 70 Degrees so I didn't even need an over-coat although I did bring one. Also I road the subway by myself for the first time ever! I was so psyched when I got home I wanted to go and celebrate because my interview went great and so did the subway ride. But everyone is busy at work! Boo!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

: Style Inspiration :







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...