Neat Nails!

So the two videos I took last week decided to not work out for me except for the final result, which you can see in my video of the week post. I will be posting a few youtube tutorials that I liked instead of an original:


Currently I just use the brushes that come with the nail polish, but I have been considering getting some external brushes for awhile I just can't get as good of a line with the brushes that come with the polish. This video illustrates that point, plus gold and black are always a great combo!


Another video that features a tool used for making nail designs. I have seen this in a lot of tutorials as well. Seems handy enough.


Lastly, a great Argyle tutorial!


Here are some nails I have been coveting over this week :





Click here if you would like to see my past nail tutorials.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...