Brooklyn Snowflakes


So I've been working non-stop all day to finish up my mix for the new season! When I think of the Winter season and music I have memories of being in cars and looking out through the passenger window and gazing upon the beautiful new season as it passes my view. Drawing little hearts on the window and pressing my mittens up against the a/c vent to get my hands toasty again.

This album was made with those thoughts in mind. You can download the album by clicking here, and print out the cover for yourself from here!

Or listen to most of it in this playlist [some songs were not available :( ]



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Also I am doing my first official Contest for the new blog and in celebration of the new season and my new mix! I will be giving the actual copy that I handmade for this mix. It features a cd cover with a hand-drawn and painted color and the decorated cd to go along with it, and a lovely little letter from yours truly!

To enter:  just comment below with your name and email address, I will pick a winner with the random generator next Friday!

I hope everyone had a magical week! It is really cold here today, but tomorrow is going to be fun-fun-fun, I can't wait to share the video of my week this week!

I leave you with this video :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...